How to Start the New Year

Posted by : Rev. Ouabache | Friday, January 1, 2010 | Published in

Congratulations! You have successfully made it to a new year/decade. How does it feel, human? In order to make it a proper celebration I think I will start a new tradition by performing an ancient Discordian ritual every new year for my blog followers:

By the power invested in me by the Great Goddess Eris, Mother of All Chaos, Discord, and Strife, I declare that every Man, Woman, and/or Child who reads this blog is an Official Discordian Pope. You are now completely infallible so don't take any crap from anyone!




(For a pocket sized pope card for your wallet take your computer to the nearest copy machine, lay the monitor flat on it and print your own off. Or I'm sure you will think of some other way of doing it.)



fnordfnordfnordfnord

(0) Comments

Leave a Response