Post #100

Posted by : Rev. Ouabache | Thursday, May 14, 2009 | Published in

Ok, I have somehow managed to follow through on a project I've started. I've officially made it all the way to 100 posts on this blog. Save the champagne though. I'm not throwing in the towel or doing a victory lap. There are even more stupid videos to link to and even stupider stories to comment on. Plus I still have a couple of essays on irreligion running circles around my head. I plan on keeping this up for as long as I can.

Now, let's talk about you. Hi! How are you doing? What do you think of the blog so far? I know that there aren't that many of you out there (at least, in comparison to other blogs). I'd appreciate a little feedback though. What do you like about the site so far? What do you dislike? What kind of blog posts do you enjoy the most? Which ones should I get rid of? What would you like to see me focus on more? Let me know what you think in the comment section. And thanks for reading!

comments

  1. fault said...

    Well somebody should post...
    I've only recently been viewing this blog, and the discordian content really sets it apart from the other skeptic blogs. I am enjoying what I am seeing, so keep it up.

    June 5, 2009 at 2:31 AM

Leave a Response